- NorQuest College Library: Self-Checkout Machines
NorQuest College Library: Self-Checkout Machines
New in the Learner Centre for the fall term are two self-checkout kiosks. One is located next to the library circulation desk (beside the quick search computers) and the other is located near the Easy Reading collection.
There are four easy steps to use the self-checkout:
If you need assistance with the self-checkouts, please do not hesistate to ask a library staff member at the circulation desk.
- Press the 'Start' button on the screen.
- Scan your ID card OR type your 13-digit library barcode if you do not have a scannable card. If you do not have or know your 13-digit barcode number, or you are a staff member wanting to use the app, please stop by the circulation desk and ask a library staff member to look it up for you.
- Scan the items you would like to check out, one at a time.
- Press the green 'Finish' button when you are done. You will receive an email with a list of the items.
Please watch the video below for a demonstration of how to use the machines.