- Library COVID-19 Update #1
Library COVID-19 Update #1
The NorQuest College Library, as part of the larger NorQuest community, is committed to following the advice of Alberta Health Services and other government health officials. However, we strongly recommend that students, staff, and visitors to the library use the following measures (as outlined by the World Health Organization) to contain the potential spread of any viruses or germs. Together, we can help keep our community safe and healthy.
For the most up-to-date information about the College's response to COVID-19, please visit norquest.ca/coronavirus.
To see a larger version of this picture, click or tap on it.
- Stay home if you are sick. Email your instructor for what you should do about assignments and other schoolwork.
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. When you are unable to find a sink to do so, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer and rub into your hands, fingers, and wrists until it dries.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, with a tissue or your sleeve.
- Do not touch your face, nose, or eyes.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who looks or sounds like they are sick.
- If you develop a fever, dry cough, or shortness of breath, call HealthLink at 8-1-1 and follow their directions.