Learner Centre Floor Map
No food permitted in the Learner Centre
Do not leave personal belongings unattended. You are responsible for your belongings at all times.
Headphones must be used with audio devices or computers. Headphones are not available for loan.
Unauthorized canvassing, soliciting, or peddling is not permitted on college property.
Computer Commons Lab – No Food permitted, Low Talking, One person per computer
Quiet Study – No talking, phones set to silent mode
Study Carrels – Low talking is permitted
Study Tables – Working with a group is permitted, but be aware of your volume level
Student Meeting Rooms
The Library has 16 bookable Student Meeting Rooms for your group project or viewing session. Bookings can be made through the online Room Booking
Be courteous when booking study rooms - don't monopolize the room and cancel if you no longer need your booking.
- Student booking only
- Bookings are available up to 7 days in advance
- Individuals or groups may not book more than 2 hours per day.
- Rooms are considered free 15 minutes after the beginning of the booked timeslot if no group member has arrived to claim the room.
- Rooms are available first come, first served when not reserved.
- Working with a group is permitted, but be aware of your volume level
- Study rooms are available during library hours.
- Do not leave your belongings to reserve a meeting room.
- Library Staff reserve the right to cancel room bookings